Costa Rica Retreat – A Mindful Vacation
Pura Vida Friends!
Join us October 7 – 13th for 6 days and 5 nights of an all-inclusive retreat experience at the Goddess Garden Eco – Resort on the beautiful Caribbean coast of Costa Rica!
From taking time to relax on the beach, decompressing during Classical Hatha Yoga sessions or embarking on an excursion to the Cahuita National Park, this 6-day journey will be full of joy and harmony.
The purpose of this retreat is to revive, relax and revitalize. To bring yourself to a state where you experience life more intensely, not just on the surface. The ancient Yogic practices will bring balance, physical strength and flexibility into your system. Each day of the retreat we will be focused on practices which allow you to cleanse and balance the five elements which constitute the human body. We will also offer afternoon activities for the group to bond, explore and experience the beauty of Cahuita.
All levels of yogis are welcome. We will lead practices in a way that meets each practitioner at their own level of comfort. Whether you are brand new to yoga, or an experienced practitioner, you will find both the opportunity to safely challenge yourself and to deeply relax and rejuvenate.
Typical Day at the Retreat:
- 8:00 to 11:00 AM – Morning Yoga
- 11:00 to 12:00 PM – Brunch
- 12:00 to 1:00 AM – Relaxation
- 1:00 to 2:30 PM – Fun and Games
- 2:30 to 3:30 PM – Snack
- 3:30 to 6:00 PM – Restore and Balance
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM – Dinner
- 8:00 to 9:00 PM – Meditate and Unwind
About The Yoga
Learn authentic, powerful and ancient yogic techniques. You will be guided by Isha Hatha Yoga teachers, who have undergone 1750 hours of intensive full-time teacher training. The retreat will equip you with take-home practices for life. These can easily be integrated into your daily routine to bring an overall wellbeing.
At Isha, yoga is taught in its full depth and dimension and communicated on an experiential level. The programs involve simple postures, meditation and powerful ways of transforming one’s energies. They do not require physical agility or any previous knowledge or experience of yoga. It allows you to naturally achieve a chemistry of health, joy, blissfulness and above all, balance.
Join us to discover a powerful way of being.
How will this Re-New You:
- Relieve physical stress and tiredness
- Increase muscle strength, and flexibility
- Enhance metabolism and immunity
- Develop mental clarity and focus
- Move from anxiety to calmness
- Build inclusive relationships
- Cleanse and purify the system for a complete detox
- Reconnect with nature
The Retreat Pricing Includes:
- Room Accommodations
- 3 daily delicious meals with vegetarian and vegan options
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Wi-Fi access in the rooms
- Round-trip shuttle service to/from SJO airport (4hrs Shuttle ride)
- If you instead want to fly from SJO to the retreat center, it would be additional 200$ for the return flight.
About The Venue
The Retreat Center is located on Costa Rica’s exuberant Caribbean coast at Playa Grande, Cahuita, and offers a private, lush, and beautiful setting surrounded by tall trees, dense vegetation and a variety of animal life. The resort is known for its unique gardens and prime location, delicious meals, comfortable accommodations, and wholehearted team of staff members. Just 2 minutes away, you can enjoy an isolated and breathtaking beach, or journey just 7km to the Cahuita National Park.
- Passport valid at least for 6 more months after trip concluded
- Water bottle
- Sun screen 50 or up
- Flash light
- Bug spray
- Light raincoat or umbrella
- Flip Flop, T-shirts, shorts, swim suit, sneakers, hat, beach towel or beach mat
- We provide Yoga mat. Bring your own Yoga mat if you like.
- NO vaccination required if you enter from the US or Canada
- Each participant has to sign a waiver.
- There is a deposit of 10 USD for your room key. You will get the money back when you turn in your key at departure.
- Please bring a 10 US Dollar bill for the deposit.
Arrival: Participants are expected to land in SJO latest by noon of June 29th, so we all can head to the retreat together. Pick up time will be 1pm from the airport.
(Please consider that if you miss the shuttle you will need to arrive at the resort by your own means)
(Flights booked on that day shall not leave before 1pm)
Round trip shuttle service to the retreat from SJO airport is INCLUDED in the retreat price.
- Bring cash in USD in small bills (no Colones required) – 50 and 100 USD bills are not accepted in most places.
- Don’t change money at the airport, the rate is very poor.
- At The Retreat Center you can make payments for your personal expenses with Cash, Paypal or Traveler Checks. We do not accept credit or debit cards. This includes massages, alcoholic beverages and most tours. There are ATM machines in Cahuita and Puerto Viejo for Visa and MasterCards where you can get cash in USD and Colones.
What’s Your Return Policy?
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits ensures your seat.
- 75% of the total paid amount will be deducted for cancellation within two months of the program date.
Where are you located?
We are located in New York City.
600 Third Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016 (By Appointments Only)
Questions: email@example.com | 201-857-7597