Calling yogis of all levels: RELAX, REVIVE, REVITALIZE. This summer, Classical-Hatha-Yoga teachers trained at Isha Foundation in Coimbatore invite you to join us in unique opportunity in vibrant Costa Rica for a six-day exploration of ancient yogic practices and meditation.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Unique Ancient Yogic practices to bring balance within the system, physical strength and flexibility, in a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere.
•Powerful Meditations which will enhance the power of the mind.
• Effective practices which allows oneself to cleanse and balance the five elements which constitute the human body.
All levels of experience are welcome and we will lead practices in a way so as to meet each practitioner at their own level of comfort: whether you are brand new to yoga, or an experienced practitioner, you will find both the opportunity to safely challenge yourself and to deeply relax and rejuvenate.
We hope to provide you with a valuable personal service and build long-lasting connections. Our wish is that this Costa Rica Yoga Retreat will be a life-enriching experience of renewal, relaxation, and reconnection with Nature.
Early bird discounts available until 12/31/17
• Room Accommodations
• 3 daily delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian and vegan options
• Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• All program activities
• Guided tour at the Cahuita National Park
• Wi-Fi access in the rooms
• Round-trip shuttle service to/from SJO airport
• Optional tours and Spa Ayurveda treatments available for additional cost
FOR MORE DETAILS: