Calling yogis of all levels: RELAX, REVIVE, REVITALIZE. This summer, Classical-Hatha-Yoga teachers trained at Isha Foundation in Coimbatore invite you to join us in unique opportunity in vibrant Costa Rica for a six-day exploration of ancient yogic practices and meditation.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Unique Ancient Yogic practices to bring balance within the system, physical strength and flexibility, in a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere.
• Powerful Meditations which will enhance the power of the mind.
• Effective practices which allows oneself to cleanse and balance the five elements which constitute the human body.
- Relieve physical stress and tiredness
- Increase muscle strength, and flexibility
- Enhance metabolism and immunity
- Develop mental clarity and focus
- Move from anxiety to calmness
- Build inclusive relationships
- Cleanse and purify the system for a complete detox
- Reconnect with nature
About the Yoga
Learn authentic, powerful and ancient yogic techniques. You will be guided by Isha Hatha Yoga teachers, who have undergone 1750 hours of intensive full-time teacher training. The retreat will equip you with take-home practices for life. These can easily be integrated into your daily routine to bring an overall wellbeing.
At Isha, yoga is taught in its full depth and dimension and communicated on an experiential level. The programs involve simple postures, meditation and powerful ways of transforming one’s energies. They do not require physical agility or any previous knowledge or experience of yoga. It allows you to naturally achieve a chemistry of health, joy, blissfulness and above all, balance.
Join us to discover a powerful way of being.
• Room Accommodations
• 3 daily delicious health-minded buffet style meals with vegetarian and vegan options
• Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
• All program activities
• Guided tour at the Cahuita National Park
• Wi-Fi access in the rooms
• Round-trip shuttle service to/from SJO airport
• Optional tours and Spa Ayurveda treatments available for additional cost
contact @ yoganebula.com | +1-201-857-7597