Why learn from YOGA NEBULA
Our classes at Yoga Nebula are taught with great care and precision to create a conducive atmosphere for learning the subtle science of Hatha Yoga in New York City/New Jersey. Taught in an intimate group setting, classes are designed to gradually introduce students to yoga practices through verbal instruction and demonstrations. We also feature informative videos that provide intellectual insight into the processes taking place. Unlike many modern yoga studios, we avoid playing music, using mirrors or props, talking while demonstrating, or physically touching participants during the classes. Many students comment on the depth of their experience as a direct result of this inward oriented teaching format.
The Hatha Yoga workshops that you attend with us, would equip you with a take-home practice for life.
Hatha Yoga stems from a deep understanding of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing this profound science, one can change and enhance the way they think, feel, and experience life. Hatha Yoga is about creating a body that is not a hurdle in your life. The body becomes a stepping stone in the progress towards blossoming into your ultimate possibility.
Developed by globally-renowned yogi, humanitarianand enlightened master, Sadhguru, the Isha™ Hatha School of Yoga has been established to revive the ancient science of Hatha Yoga, with programs taught to millions worldwide. “Hatha Yoga is about creating a body which is not a hurdle in one’s life. The body becomes a stepping stone … in one’s progress of blossoming into his ultimate possibility.” – Sadhguru
Highly Trained Teachers
The practices Isha Hatha Yoga Teachers offer come from a deep yogic tradition which boasts a holistic understanding of the physical body as well as more subtle aspects of the human system. These practices are offered in utmost purity with an emphasis on safety and precision. Trained in an intensive 21 week full-time program at the Isha Yoga Center in India in 2014, they are uniquely qualified to offer authentic and powerful yogic practices. Each year they travel to the yoga center to further their teaching.
- Surya Kriya (In Tune With Cycles of Sun) Duration: Taught in a 8 hour session ($150.00 / $20/hr)
- Angamardhana (Ultimate Yogic Fitness) Duration: Taught in 8 to 10 hours ($250.00 / $25/hr)
- Yogasanas (Postures to Elevate your Consciousness) Duration : Taught in 10 to 15 hours ($200.00 / $20/hr)
- Bhuta Shuddhi (Purification of 5 Elements) Duration : Taught in 2 hours ($175.00 includes Bhuta Shuddhi Kit)
- UPA Yoga (Activates Joints, muscles & energy System) Duration : Taught in 4 hours ($100.00 / $20/hr)
What is Isha Hatha Yoga?
- An established science and authentic offering, the lineage traces back to the origins of yoga itself
- Not as an exercise, but as a technology for living life at it’s peak
- Accessible to all, safe and effective
What is Modern Wellbeing?
- A strong fit body that is not an obstacle, but a stepping stone toward your ultimate self
- Sharp focused mind, to manifest whatever you wish
- Energy to live life at it’s peak, free of dis-ease
Immersive Workshops Careful attention paid to every posture and nuance of the practice. You will leave feeling empowered to practice on your own
A Complete Practice Take your practice home; reap the immense benefits of daily Hatha yoga. Join the Isha Hatha Community, practice together weekly.
Comprehensive Support Structure Monthly in-depth tune-up sessions, private lessons and access to teachers to ensure you get the most from your practice.