Empty Stomach Conditions for adults
- 4 Hours gap after you finish any heavy meal.
- 2.5 Hours before you finish snack.
- 1.5 Hours before beverage (except water)
What to Bring to the class:
- Please make sure you have paid for the program (link to payment)
- Sign & Print Waiver Doc Or Sign-Online
- Sign & Print Photo Release Doc Or Sign-Online
- Yoga Mat [not needed for Bhuta Shuddhi Class]
- Cushion to sit if you find it difficult to sit on floor.
- Incase a minor is attending a program, please fill-this before coming to the class.
Setting the conditions right:
- Eating Right
- Classical Yoga: The Right Conditions
- Why You Shouldn’t Drink Water While Practicing Yoga
- Why An Empty Stomach is Essential for Hatha Yoga Practice
Cancellation/Refund Policy/Additional Requests:
- Please come few minutes early to settle in the class & so that we are able to start on-time.
- Our class capacity is limited, thus if a cancellation is necessary, please inform us as early as possible so that we can offer this opportunity to someone on our waiting list.
- 75% of the total paid amount will be deducted for cancellation within one week of the program date.
- 100% of the total paid amount will be deducted for cancellation from the program date and thereafter.
- Refund processing time is 3-4 weeks.
- In case of financial hardship, you may request information about payment in installments.
We request you to make the payment, so that we know that you would be attending the class for sure.
Conscious corrections avoid damage
To the question of corrections – in a way, physically correcting someone would amount to using props. If the teacher makes the corrections clear, people should be able to consciously correct the asana. Otherwise, later, they will make the same mistakes again. Another aspect is, if they are already in a certain state and you try to physically correct the posture by touching them, you could cause damage.
To give an example – just moving my finger involves so many things. My muscles, ligaments, skeletal system, mind, and energy have to work in a certain way. Suppose you hold my finger and move it, it is a completely different matter. So the teacher should tell you until you understand how it should be done, but you should make the effort to do the correction from within…[more].