Join us on a 6 – day Yoga Retreat to rejuvenate the body and mind. Reach your peak physical and mental health under the expert guidance of classical Hatha Yoga Teachers. With delicious food, helpful staff and a charming setting, it’s a perfect nurturing environment for inner exploration.
This retreat will be led by Hatha Yoga Teachers Trained at Isha Foundation, Coimbatore, India. They have gone through intense 1750 hours of teacher training while being at ashram for 21 weeks.
CLASSICAL YOGA RETREAT IN COSTA RICA
All levels of experience are welcome and we will lead practices in a way so as to meet each practitioner at their own level of comfort.
The retreat pricing includes:
- Room Accommodations
- 3 daily delicious meals with vegetarian and vegan options
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Wi-Fi access in the rooms
- Round-trip shuttle service to/from SJO airport
The program includes:
- Ancient Yogic practices to bring balance within the system, physical strength and flexibility, in a comfortable and inspiring atmosphere.
- Powerful Meditations which will enhance the power of the mind.
- Effective practices which allows oneself to cleanse and balance the five elements which constitute the human body.
About The Venue
The Goddess Garden Yoga Retreat Center is located on Costa Rica’s exuberant Caribbean coast at Playa Grande, Cahuita, and offers a private, lush, and beautiful setting surrounded by tall trees, dense vegetation and a variety of animal life. The resort is known for its unique gardens and prime location, delicious meals, comfortable accommodations, and wholehearted team of staff members. Just 2 minutes away, you can enjoy an isolated and breathtaking beach, or journey just 7km to the Cahuita National Park.
We hope to provide you with a valuable personal service and build long-lasting connections. Our wish is that this Costa Rica Yoga Retreat will be a life-enriching experience of renewal, relaxation, and reconnection with Nature.
Take this time, and rebuild yourself consciously.
Preparation for your Arrival
- Passport valid at least for 6 more months after trip concluded
- Water bottle
- Sun screen 50 or up
- Flash light
- Bug spray
- Light raincoat or umbrella
- Flip Flop, T-shirts, shorts, swim suit, sneakers, hat, beach towel or beach mat
- We provide Yoga mat. Bring your own Yoga mat if you like.
- NO vaccination required if you enter from the US or Canada
- Each participant has to sign a waiver.
- There is a deposit of 10 USD for your room key. You will get the money back when you turn in your key at departure.
- Please bring a 10 US Dollar bill for the deposit.